1. Which floor covering should be considered when installing the Nordic bath ?
We recommend a stable, smooth floor covering that can support the weight of the bath you choose. Concrete slabs are the most popular surface for this type of equipment. You can also consider a wooden deck with joists, for example, or another type of structure that can accommodate the bath in the best conditions.
2. What needs to be planned before installation ?
We provide technical installation guides specifying the requirements for the selected treatment system.
3. Is it possible to mount the Nordic bath ?
It is possible to mount the Nordic bath, please contact us for details of this type of installation.
4. Is it possible to move the machinery to a technical room ?
The filtration and bacteriological treatment system can be installed at a maximum distance of 8 metres from the tank. Nevertheless, the system must never be installed at a higher level than the tank. However, the system may be installed at a lower level, but with a maximum difference in level of 3 metres.
5. Is the equipment delivered and installed ?
We deliver and install all our equipment in France and Europe. Nordic baths are delivered assembled, we do not offer kit delivery.